Working for CPP is not just a job, it’s a career that matters.
Everything we do contributes to the future of the NHS and makes life better for patients.
While our core business is NHS procurement, we have professional roles across the range of sectors that are needed to run a successful commercial procurement company including clinical and corporate positions.
So, whether you’re taking your first career step or are a highly qualified professional we can offer an opportunity.
- Category management – including roles as Business Managers, Senior Category Managers, Category Managers and Category Specialists
- Procurement – including Procurement Managers, Procurement Specialists, and Procurement Contract Support
- Clinical roles – Clinical Engagement and Implementation Managers
- Corporate functions – including HR, communications and marketing, customer services, business intelligence (data analyst, savings, contracts and compliance), operations, and administration.
Our vacancies job portal has our latest available roles. It’s also the place to sign up for job alerts so you can be the first to find out about current opportunities.
As you’d expect we offer a range of benefits on top of your basic pay. So, you’ll get:
- Workplace pension contributions
- 25 days holiday, plus eight bank holidays and the option to buy or sell five annual leave days
- Business car lease options (for some roles)
- Death in service benefit
- Health cash benefit
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Excellent opportunities for career development including sponsored professional qualifications
- A friendly, supportive and energetic working environment
But you’ll also get something that matters even more than all that – the knowledge that you are making a real contribution and difference to the NHS.
How we make a difference
Everything we do at CPP is guided by our CREDIT values (Committed, Respectful, Engaging, Driven, Innovative, Trustworthy). They were developed by our teams and are at the heart of what we do each day.
The voice of our employees matters. Our Employee Consultation Group is actively consulted during our decision-making processes. And we work with Hive to gather and respond to staff opinions and views.
Every day’s a school day
Learning and development is in our DNA. No matter how senior the role we believe every day should be a school day.
It’s why we invest in our people.
We offer professional training for recognised industry qualifications specific to your specialism (e.g. Chartered Institute of Procurement and Supply), as well online and face-to-face training from basic IT skills through to coaching and management skills.