Rehabilitation, Disabled Services, Women's Health and Associated Consumables Category
- Baby Feed and Feeding
- Obs & Gynae Sundries
- Breast Pumps
- Cup Feeders
- Providers bring specialist product knowledge.
- Designated NHS Supply Chain account managers.
- Products that deliver clinically evaluated, quality products at the best value.
There are a number of benefits associated with operating in a new improved supply chain:
- Aggregation of demand could offer suppliers larger volume opportunities
- Lowered sales and marketing costs by reducing the number of interactions with Trust procurement teams, as the NHS Supply Chain can act as a single point of contact for supplying into the NHS
- Clinical assurance that products are being procured on the basis of user requirements, not simply unit price
- Sales commitment will make business and production planning easier for suppliers
- Category Tower Service Providers are incentivised to reduce total cost in the system, not just reduce unit price
- A streamlined procurement landscape will reduce the burden of multiple tenders.