At the Collaborative Procurement Partnership, we save money for the NHS.
We deliver effective procurement initiatives to source and supply surgical medical equipment and consumer supplies.
We are very proud to be part of the NHS Supply Chain and the savings we generate directly benefit patients – a passion that unites us all.
We ensure that the NHS can access the products it needs at the right time and at the right price – with everything robustly clinically tested so that quality is never compromised.
Our specialist teams manage three Clinical Category Towers as part of the NHS Supply Chain’s operating model. These are:
- Sterile Intervention Equipment and Associated Consumables
- Orthopaedics, Trauma and Spine, Ophthalmology
- Rehabilitation, Disabled Services, Women’s Health and Associated Consumables
We were formed in 2018 and are growing rapidly. We now have five offices across the UK and are investing heavily in our staff and systems.
CPP is a limited liability partnership owned equally by four NHS Trusts:
- Guys and St Thomas NHS Foundation Trust
- Leeds and York Partnership NHS Foundation Trust
- West Suffolk NHS Foundation Trust
- Surrey and Borders Partnership NHS Foundation Trust
To find out about opportunities at CPP and how you can join our team, have a look at our Recruitment page.